- Seoul Culture Excursion: Studying the history of Seoul, its citizens, customs, society, and culture.
- Conference Program: Discussing and understanding the lectures from the keynote speakers on the subject of the global economic issues, advanced technology, human capital, and the like in order to boost the economic growth for developing countries.
- International Exposure: Developing cultural awareness along with foreign language proficiency to comprehend the world marketplace through discussing with many local and international individuals who diverge from background, experience, and ability in numerous remarkable circumstances.
- Open Mind and Empower: Experiencing the program in order to keep an open mind and encourage to empower others for a brighter future
The objectives of the program:
- Global Economy Insight: Learning global economy insights and extending comprehension on the topic of the innovation technology and human resource management to improve the economic growth.
- Cross Culture Erudition: Experiencing the culture of Seoul by visiting the country and getting in touch with the locals.
- International Exposure: Having a chance to expose oneself through the program and to get international exposure.
- Global Economy Insight: Delegates may prepare a presentation individually or in a group (maximum 3 person) regarding to the global economic issues in accordance with the theme (optional). The best candidate will be scheduled to present the presentation at the conference.
- Cross Culture Erudition: Representatives will learn Korean culture directly form the natives by observing several districts in Seoul including citizens, customs, activities, and the like as well as having a chance to interact with the locals by interacting to the citizens directly. Feeling the atmosphere and immerse with the society will become a great challenge not to miss out. Delegates may also introduce or perform Indonesian culture in this program.
- International Exposure: All delegates will have a chance to speak up their minds and to get the international exposure through the conference and excursion.
- 16-25 years old Indonesian high school or University student
- Have strong leadership
- Have a great interest in culture and technology
- Willing to contribute at the international education development
- Healthy (physically and mentally)
- Each participant will contribute $ 5 to help the World Education and handed symbolic of participants at the conference.
- Conference Certificate
- Background guide
- Delegate kit
- Tutoring on-line
- Registration fee for UNEOS•SEOUL 2018
- Airport-hotel transfers in SEOUL
- Meals (B,L,D)
- Transportation during program
- Exclude Flight Ticket
Seoul Culture Excursion
Open Mind and Empower
- Pickup Airport at Incheon International Airport
- Gyeongbok Palace
- Namsan Seoul Tower
- Bukchon Hanok Village
- Cheongyecheon Stream
- Check in Hotel
Target: Delegates are given a chance to know about Korean culture and society in Seoul
- Preparation for the Conference
- The Conference (the itinerary of the conference is separated)
- Campus Visit
- Samsung D’Light (appointment 16.30 on time)
Theme: “The roles of Crucial Driver Sector in Sustaining Economic Growth: Entrepreneurs, Technology, Culture”
- The Role of Entrepreneurs in sustaining Economic Growth
- Designing the creative economy through technology to Strengthen Economic Growth
- Cultural Innovations in Gaining Sustainable Economic Growth
Target: Delegates are expected to be active and interactive during the program. Express your ideas, get involved, and expose yourself!
- Seoul - Nami Island
- Nami Island
- Lunch at Nami
- Nami Island - Seoul
- Wearing Hanbok and making kimchi
- Ginseng Center
- Dinner around Myeongdong Market
- Dongdaemun Market
Target: Delegates are given the chance to explore Seoul and discover Koreans and their customs, the city, the society, and the activities at the city by visiting those sites in Korea. Delegates are also asked to make a journal of their social research group observation and submit it by the end of the program.
- Submit the Journal
- Farewell and Closing
- Airport transfer